NIAD Volunteer Application Deadline
Learn more about becoming a NIAD Volunteer!
The volunteer application deadline is Tuesday February 7.
Apply online here.
As a NIAD volunteer, your work will support neurodiverse adult artists’ independence, dignity, and community integration through art-making.
On-Site Volunteer Opportunities
- Prepare and assemble canvases for the artists
- Sort fabrics
- Organize our Art Library
- Tidy the studio
- Garden in the NIAD courtyard
- Provide Mobile Art Lab tech support
Virtual Volunteer Opportunities
- Translate documents and outreach materials (Spanish)
- Provide Mobile Art Lab tech support by phone and Zoom
You will be required to sign-in with a gmail account or create one. If you have any questions about the application process call 510-620-0290 or contact: email@example.com