NIAD exhibitions have caught the attention of the art world:
- NIAD artists are represented by nationally respected galleries and have been included in prestigious museum exhibitions like the Whitney Biennial and SFMOMA’s SECA Award
- Works by NIAD artists has been acquired by private, corporate and museum collections including Berkeley Art Museum, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, SFMOMA, Whitney Museum of American Art, MoMA, and ICA Miami
- 100% of NIAD’s artists have sold artwork through our gallery, online, and offsite opportunities
As an Exhibition Sponsor, your $1,500 (a tax-deductible donation) pays for:
- stipend for show organizer
- fee for artist talk and workshop
- fresh paint for gallery walls, framing, signage, lights, graphic design,
- photography to document the exhibition
- gallery staff
- opening reception refreshments
And as an Exhibition Sponsor, your support goes a long way to ensure the success and visibility of these gallery shows. We are delighted to acknowledge your support with:
- Your name and logo on exhibition press materials
- Your name and logo on our website, Facebook Page, Instagram feed, and digital newsletter. (We communicate with more than 5,000 art-lovers about each exhibition.)
- Complimentary pair of Tickets to WIN WIN, our annual benefit exhibition and art auction
- One-year NIAD membership (we’re a part of North American Reciprocal Museums, giving you free admission to 150+ museums)
- Limited edition NIAD swag
- Discount on NIAD art sales and space rentals
- Private tour of NIAD Art Center
- Creative, team-building workshops for your employees
Important note: COVID 19 and the sheltering in place response have postponed NIAD’s on-site exhibitions. But, it has not halted NIAD’s vibrant weekly online exhibitions. Currently, your exhibition sponsorship will underwrite one month of the hugely-popular digital shows (yes, you still get all of the above sponsorship benefits.)
For more information or to become an Exhibition Sponsor (you’ll have our eternal thanks!), email to Alice Wu.
From stock options to bequests, charitable gift annuities, and living trusts, it’s easy to give to NIAD with a planned gift. By naming NIAD Art Center in your estate or choosing another planned giving option, you help to ensure a strong future for NIAD’s work supporting generations of artists to come.
Every person and any budget can contribute to NIAD’s commitment to a neuro-diverse population that is growing. Planned gifts of any size significantly change our ability to reach our long-term goal of the greatest possible visibility for our artists and their stories, both here in Contra Costa County, and in the greater contemporary art world
Where will NIAD Art Center be in 20, 30, or even 50 years? With your help, we will be closer to our goal of independence, dignity, and community integration through sustainable careers in the arts for people with disabilities.
While NIAD cannot advise you on investments, we would love to talk with you about working with your financial/legal adviser to create a planned gift to the Art Center. Please give us a call at (510) 620-0290 or send an email to learn more about including NIAD in your will or estate.