Slider Image 1 Content
Our visual art program promotes meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities, while they redefine contemporary art. You should stop by our unique open studio environment and four galleries. You’ll definitely see something you like.Find Out More
We have monthly exhibitions in our galleries — and many other spaces outside the Art Center — as well as weekly online shows selected by artists and guest curators.
- Uncommon Faces, Selected By Marion Coleman (online only) Through January 18
- Free Sock-Scarf Workshop with Marion Fredman at NIAD Art Center January 23
- Creature Feature, Organized By John Casey // Sara Malpass // Low Jinx: Joey Enos // Raquel Charles at NIAD Art Center Through January 27
- Sara Malpass, Anne Meade + Billy White at Hercules Public Library Through January 31
- Igneous Intrusions, Organized by Jon Shibata // Let’s Talk About It Together: Lukaza Branfman-Verissimo // Collograph At NIAD Art Center February 3-24
- AC5's "About Face" Painting Workshop For Veterans At NIAD Art Center February 5 and February 12
- Deatra Colbert at Yali's Café Stanley Hall Through February 10
- Sylvia Fragoso at The Good Luck Gallery Through February 12
- Shapeshifting Superheavies, Organized By Jessica Snow // Merge Visible: Lisa Rock // Jesus Salas // Heather Copus At NIAD Art Center March 3-31
- Win Win 5, The NIAD Art Center Annual Benefit, At Clif Bar on April 1
How You Can Help.
NIAD Art Center is a lively non-profit and is supported in part by local and national foundations, businesses and individuals (like you.) We could use your support in whatever way you can afford. Your gift of time or money (or both, don't be shy) is what keeps us going strong. So, thanks, in advance.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
Every week, we help more than 60 artists create art. We're proud of it. And we would love to tell you more about us.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.