Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- The Almighty Picture, Selected By Bonefold (online only) through April 27 //
- Marlon Mullen: P, Organized By John Zurier • Puzzle: Kim Miskowicz • Sylvia Fragoso at NIAD Art Center through April 28 //
- AC5's "About Face" Painting Workshop For Veterans at NIAD Art Center on April 30 //
- Word Play, Organized By Kate Klingbeil • Phantom Limb: Em Kettner • Handbills • Jesus Salas at NIAD Art Center from May 5-26 //
- Marlon Mullen at JTT Gallery through May 6 //
- Jonathan Valdivias' "Goggly Eyes of Art History" at Yali's Cafe Stanley Hall through May 19 //
- Sylvia Fragoso, Felicia Griffin, Peter Harris, Janay Futch, Shana Harper at PARLOR through Early Summer //
- Bus Benches Featuring NIAD Art through Summer //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.