Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- NIAD Art Center Is Hiring: Executive Director//
- Gut Flora, Selected By Matlok Griffiths (Online Exhibition) Through July 26 //
- Give A Little Take A Little: Real Time & Space At NIAD, Organized By Lexa Walsh • Shantae Robinson • Christian Vassell At NIAD Art Center Through July 26//
- Steve Budd's "What They Say About Love" August 2 Perfomance, A Benefit for NIAD //
- Coming To America, Billy White At SHRINE From August 3-September 9//
- The Genre Leaps, Organized By Margaret Tedesco • Shade: Andrew Luck • Carlota Rodriguez At NIAD Art Center From August 4-23 //
- Future Cats Career Box, Sara Malpass And Jesus Salas At Nap Projects From August 22 - September 8//
- Bottoms Up! We're On Armistice Brewery's Ally Tap Through September //
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.