Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Four on the Floor, Selected By Kevin Chen (online only) through May 23 //
- Word Play, Organized By Kate Klingbeil • Phantom Limb: Em Kettner • Handbills • Jesus Salas at NIAD Art Center through May 26 //
- Julio Del Rio in Heads at Left Field Gallery through May 28 //
- The Fourth Dimension, organized by Marja Galpin van der Loo • Medieval Modern: Micke Tong • Yuka Kobayashi at NIAD Art Center from June 2-30 //
- Saul Alegria in Lullaby at Andrew Rafacz Gallery in Chicago from June 23-August 31 //
- Marlon Mullen in Trout Fishing in America at City Limits Gallery from July 15-August 27 //
- Sylvia Fragoso, Felicia Griffin, Peter Harris, Janay Futch, Shana Harper at PARLOR through Early Summer //
- Bus Benches Featuring NIAD Art through Summer //
- Our 2017 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.