Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Job Opening: Studio Instructor //
- The Man With Underwear On Top Of His Pants, Selected By Jenny Hampe (Online Exhibition) Through September 27 //
- Talking Heads, Organized By Susan Alexander • Prints: A Brief Overview • Wild Color: Mary Mortimer At NIAD Art Center Through September 27 //
- The Handmade, Selected NIAD Artists At Rock Paper Scissors Collective Through September 28 //
- Bottoms Up! We're On Armistice Brewery's Ally Tap Through September 30 //
- For Now For Magic Power, NIAD x CG x CE At Creative Growth Through October 5 //
- Guerneville, Organized By Gerasimos Floratos And Ross Simonini • Secret Language: Carol Newborg • Robots: Saul Alegria • Three Paintings From Tre’von Silva At NIAD Art Center From October 6-25
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.