Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- My Friends Are Luminous, Selected By Stuart Semple (online only) through September 28 //
- Hanging On A Thread, A Group Fiber Exhibition, organized by Katie Johnson at Contra Costa Administrative Building in Martinez Through September 27 //
- Virgins Virgining, organized by Micah Wood • Tears of A Clown: Jim Winters • Rachel Cohen at NIAD Art Center through September 29 //
- The Language of Line, organized by Susan Alexander • Painting And How It Got That Way: Michael Macfeat • Peter Harris x Eddie Braught at NIAD Art Center from October 6-27 //
- For Them That Spitte Blood And Are Bursten, organized by Jon Shibata at Yali's Cafe through October 19 //
- Affinity at monca in Chico through October 29 //
- The Witnesses, organized by Cliff Hengst and Scott Hewicker • Landlooker!: Anne Beck •Animals A to Z: Rebecca Jantzen at NIAD Art Center from November 3-24 //
- Our 2017 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.