Slider Image 1 Content
Our visual art program promotes meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities, while they redefine contemporary art. You should stop by our unique open studio environment and four galleries. You’ll definitely see something you like.Find Out More
We have monthly exhibitions in our galleries — and many other spaces outside the Art Center — as well as weekly online shows selected by artists and guest curators.
- Igneous Intrusions, Organized By Jon Shibata • Let’s Talk About It Together: Lukaza Branfman-Verissimo • Collograph at NIAD Art Center Through February 24 //
- Saul Alegria, Heather Edgar, And Susan Wise at The Left Field Gallery Through February 26 //
- In Pictures Honored For Breaking News, Selected By Zach Phillips (online only) through March 2 //
- Sara Malpass and Billy White at LAND Gallery March 2-April 19 //
- Shapeshifting Superheavies, Organized By Jessica Snow • Merge Visible: Lisa Rock • Fiction • Heather Copus at NIAD Art Center March 3-31 //
- Win Win 5 (The NIAD Art Center Annual Benefit) at Clif Bar on April 1 //
- Marlon Mullen: P, Organized By John Zurier • Puzzle: Kim Miskowicz • Sylvia Fragoso at NIAD Art Center April 7-28 //
- Marlon Mullen at JTT Gallery April 14-May 6 //
- AC5's "About Face" Painting Workshop For Veterans at NIAD Art Center April 23 + April 30 //
How You Can Help.
NIAD Art Center is a lively non-profit and is supported in part by local and national foundations, businesses and individuals (like you.) We could use your support in whatever way you can afford. Your gift of time or money (or both, don't be shy) is what keeps us going strong. So, thanks, in advance.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
Every week, we help more than 60 artists create art. We're proud of it. And we would love to tell you more about us.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.