Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Raw Power, Selected By Matt Leines (online exhibition) Through May 31
- Microcosmic, Organized By Dawline-Jane Oni-Eseleh • Here And Somewhere Else: Emily Gui • Susan Wise • Bruce Freedman At NIAD Art Center From June 2-28//
- Free Classes for Blind and Visually-Impaired Adults at NIAD Art Center Through June 5 //
- Give A Little Take A Little: Real Time & Space At NIAD, Organized By Lexa Walsh Annex • Shantae Robinson • Christian Vassell At NIAD Art Center From July 7-26//
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.