Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Dino Matt And Marlon Mullen At Adams And Ollman through February 24 //
- soul shines brightly, Selected by Sarajo Frieden (online only) through March 1 //
- Can Did, Organized By Julio Rodriguez • Visual Poems: Clare Olivares • My Favorite Things: Carlos Fernandez • Seen Your Show II: Denison University Art Students At NIAD Art Center from March 2-29 //
- Win Win 6, Our Annual Benefit Exhibition, At Clif Bar Headquarters On March 3 //
- Six Free Painting Classes For The Blind Or Visually-Impaired At Ed Roberts Campus Begins March 5 //
- Natalia Poehner's Patch Workshop At NIAD Art Center on March 6 and March 9 //
- Six More Free Classes for Blind and Visually-Impaired Artists at NIAD Art Center beginning March 10 //
- Ramekon O'Arwisters' Crochet Jam At NIAD Art Center from March 12-15 //
- Woven, Mixed, Tied, and Attached: Fiber As Message, Organized By Ramekon O’Arwisters • Carlo Abruzzese • Looking Inward • Weather Reports: Luis Estrada • At NIAD Art Center from April 7-26 //
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.