Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Teaching Art-making To The Blind And Low Vision, A NIAD Art Center Workshop On November 18 //
- Design Space Color Cycle Show, Selected By Donna Czapiga (online only) through November 23 //
- The Witnesses, organized by Cliff Hengst and Scott Hewicker • Landlooker!: Anne Beck • Animals A to Z: Rebecca Jantzen at NIAD Art Center through November 24 //
- All Of The Light, organized by Gina Borg • 50 Days 50 Choices: Catherine Haley Epstein • Holiday Lounge 6 at NIAD Art Center from December 1-29 //
- Indeterminate Spaces, organized by Anthony Piñata • Know Before You Go: Kim Miskowicz • The Small World of Scott MacLeod at NIAD Art Center from January 5-27, 2018 //
- Dino Matt And Marlon Mullen At Adams And Ollman from January 12 through February 24, 2018 //
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.