Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- About Face, A Free Painting Workshop for Veterans, at NIAD Art Center on April 22 and April 29 //
- Positive Space, Selected By Saskia Saunders (online only) through April 26 //
- Woven, Mixed, Tied, and Attached: Fiber As Message, Organized By Ramekon O’Arwisters • Carlo Abruzzese • Looking Inward • Weather Reports: Luis Estrada • At NIAD Art Center through April 26 //
- Free Classes for Blind and Visually-Impaired Adults at NIAD Art Center from May 1 Through June 5 //
- Cyrano, Organized By Em Kettner • Selections From The Curtis Turner Collection • Reinventing History At NIAD Art Center From May 5-24//
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.