Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- At the First Clear Word, Selected By Sienna Freeman (online only) through March 22 //
- Can Did, Organized By Julio Rodriguez • Visual Poems: Clare Olivares • My Favorite Things: Carlos Fernandez • Seen Your Show II: Denison University Art Students At NIAD Art Center through March 29 //
- Woven, Mixed, Tied, and Attached: Fiber As Message, Organized By Ramekon O’Arwisters • Carlo Abruzzese • Looking Inward • Weather Reports: Luis Estrada • At NIAD Art Center from April 7-26 //
- Six Free Painting Classes For The Blind Or Visually-Impaired At Ed Roberts Campus through April 9 //
- Six More Free Classes for Blind and Visually-Impaired Artists at NIAD Art Center through April 21 //
- Cyrano, Organized By Em Kettner • Selections From The Curtis Turner Collection • Reinventing History At NIAD Art Center From May 5-24//
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.