Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Love This Want This: Mini Museum Staff Favorites, Selected By The Mini Museum (Online Exhibition) Through October 17 //
- Guerneville, Organized By Gerasimos Floratos And Ross Simonini • Secret Language: Carol Newborg • Robots: Saul Alegria • Three Paintings From Tre’von Silva At NIAD Art Center Through October 25 //
- It’s Complicated, Organized By Kathleen King • Some Like It Darker: Janell Moon • Dreams Of The Precariat: Kathleen King • Exquisite Corpse: Creative Growth x Creativity Explored x NIAD at NIAD Art Center From November 3-21 //
- Talking Heads: Figuration From Northern California Ceramicists, Curated By Susan Alexander, At monca From November 15-January 20 //
- Billy White In Seven Places Of The Mind, Curated By Margaret Tedesco At Fused Space Through January 25 //
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.