Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Enjoy the View: Expanding Perspectives of Interior and Exterior Space, Selected By Maya Kabat (online only) through June 27 //
- Billy White in Adult Swim, Organized by Gerasimos Floratos at Pilar Corrias Gallery in London from June 28-August 4 //
- The Fourth Dimension, organized by Marja Galpin van der Loo • Medieval Modern: Micke Tong • Yuka Kobayashi at NIAD Art Center through June 30 //
- Lisa Hammon x Felicia Griffin • Selections From “Love the One You're With”: Isadora Kosofsky • King Crimson And Other Imposters By Sacha Eckes • Jonathan Valdivias at NIAD Art Center from July 7-28 //
- Marlon Mullen in Summer Exhibition at Sorry We're Closed Gallery through July 15 //
- Marlon Mullen in Trout Fishing in America at City Limits Gallery from July 15-August 27 //
- Saul Alegria in Lullaby at Andrew Rafacz Gallery in Chicago through August 31 //
- Luis Estrada, Peter Harris, Karen May, Shantae Robinson, and Elena Rossi in A Pattern Language at Parlor through Summer //
- Billy White at Yali's Cafe Through Summer //
- Bus Benches Featuring NIAD Art through Summer //
- Our 2017 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.