Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- A Celebration of Overlooked Details, Selected By Savannah Rusher (online only) through February 22 //
- Quest: A Collection, Organized By Rhea Fontaine • Remembrance Of Things Past: Prison Arts Project • I WORK WHILE YOU SLEEP: Jim Christensen at NIAD Art Center through February 22 //
- Dino Matt And Marlon Mullen At Adams And Ollman through February 24 //
- Six Free Painting Classes For The Blind Or Visually-Impaired At Ed Roberts Campus Begins February 26
- Can Did, Organized By Julio Rodriguez • Visual Poems: Clare Olivares • My Favorite Things: Carlos Fernandez • Seen Your Show II: Denison University Art Students At NIAD Art Center from March 2-29 //
- Win Win 6, Our Annual Benefit Exhibition, At Clif Bar Headquarters On March 3 //
- Natalia Poehner's Patch Workshop At NIAD Art Center on March 6 and March 9 //
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.