Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- NIAD Art Center Is Hiring: Executive Director //
- 2 x 10, Selected By Lee Biolos and Broderick Fox (Online Exhibition) Through August 16 //
- Future Cats Career Box, Sara Malpass And Jesus Salas At NAP Projects From August 22 - September 8 //
- The Genre Leaps, Organized By Margaret Tedesco • Shade: Andrew Luck • Carlota Rodriguez At NIAD Art Center Through August 23 //
- Talking Heads, Organized By Susan Alexander • Prints: A Brief Overview • Wild Color: Mary Mortimer At NIAD Art Center From September 1-27 //
- The Handmade, Selected NIAD Artists At Rock Paper Scissors Collective From September 7-28 //
- For Now For Magic Power, NIAD x CG x CE At Creative Growth from September 7 - October 5 //
- Putting Itself Together, Sara Malpass at Chicken Coop Contemporary Through September 8 //
- Coming To America, Billy White At SHRINE Through September 9 //
- Bottoms Up! We're On Armistice Brewery's Ally Tap Through September 30 //
- Our 2018 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.