Slider Image 1 Content
We help more than 60 artists with disabilities create art. Every week. Together we're redefining contemporary art.Find Out More
- Legible, Selected by Jay Wenhert (online only) through July 26 //
- Lisa Hammond x Felicia Griffin • Selections From “Love the One You're With”: Isadora Kosofsky • King Crimson And Other Imposters By Sacha Eckes • Jonathan Valdivias at NIAD Art Center through July 28 //
- Billy White in Adult Swim, Organized by Gerasimos Floratos at Pilar Corrias Gallery in London through August 4 //
- Julie MacDonald • The Free Bookstore • Seemingly Happy: Erin Wheeler • Nick Wilkinson at NIAD Art Center from August 4-25 //
- Marlon Mullen in Trout Fishing in America at City Limits Gallery through August 27 //
- Saul Alegria in Figured Out! Bodily Form in Contemporary Ceramics at Andrew Rafacz Gallery in Chicago through August 31 //
- Affinity at monca in Chico from August 31-October 29 //
- Luis Estrada, Peter Harris, Karen May, Shantae Robinson, and Elena Rossi in A Pattern Language at Parlor through Summer //
- Billy White at Yali's Cafe Through Summer //
- Bus Benches Featuring NIAD Art through Summer //
- Our 2017 Exhibition Schedule //
How You Can Help.
Your gift of time or money -- or both, don't be shy -- is what keeps us going strong.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
We're a progressive art studio promoting meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities. We love what we do.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.