Slider Image 1 Content
Our visual art program promotes meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities, while they redefine contemporary art. You should stop by our unique open studio environment and four galleries. You’ll definitely see something you like.Find Out More
We have monthly exhibitions in our galleries — and many other spaces outside the Art Center — as well as weekly online shows selected by artists and guest curators.
- Don't Look, Selected By Maria Guzmán Capron (online) Through September 28
- Curious Weave, Organized By Ramekon O'Arwisters At NIAD Art Center Through September 30
- Danny Thach At White Columns' Project Room Through October 22
- Karen May // How To Get A Head: John Casey // Saul Alegria // Erik Friedman At NIAD Art Center October 7-28
- Overloaded: Contemporary Art, Folk Art And Unique Objects, Organized By Phil Linhares At NIAD Art Center November 4-26
- Transformations: Creativity from the Inside Out At Walt Disney Family Museum Through December 5
How You Can Help.
NIAD Art Center is a lively non-profit and is supported in part by local and national foundations, businesses and individuals (like you.) We could use your support in whatever way you can afford. Your gift of time or money (or both, don't be shy) is what keeps us going strong. So, thanks, in advance.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
Every week, we help more than 60 artists create art. We're proud of it. And we would love to tell you more about us.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.