Slider Image 1 Content
Our visual art program promotes meaningful independent living by artists with disabilities, while they redefine contemporary art. You should stop by our unique open studio environment and four galleries. You’ll definitely see something you like.Find Out More
We have monthly exhibitions in our galleries — and many other spaces outside the Art Center — as well as weekly online shows selected by artists and guest curators.
- Holiday Arts Festival With Sara Malpass, Vanessa Bravo, Donzell Lewis + Shana Harper at Richmond Art Center December 4
- Black, White and Re(a)d All Over, Selected By Dawline-Jane Oni-Eseleh (online only) Through December 7
- Souls And Scenarios, Organized By Gina Borg // Holiday Lounge Five // Self-Portrait As A Beast’s Asymmetry: Michael Olivo at NIAD Art Center Through December 30
- Creature Feature, Organized By John Casey // Sara Malpass // Low Jinx: Joey Enos // Raquel Charles at NIAD Art Center January 6-27, 2017
- Sara Malpass, Anne Meade + Billy White at Hercules Public Library Through January 31
How You Can Help.
NIAD Art Center is a lively non-profit and is supported in part by local and national foundations, businesses and individuals (like you.) We could use your support in whatever way you can afford. Your gift of time or money (or both, don't be shy) is what keeps us going strong. So, thanks, in advance.Donate NowVolunteer
We Are NIAD.
Every week, we help more than 60 artists create art. We're proud of it. And we would love to tell you more about us.Our ArtistsOur StaffOur Financials
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.